Exchange Recovery Tools
Recover Deleted Exchange Database Files
Email communication of the organization will be in trouble if its Microsoft Exchange Server Database goes corrupt. Exchange server database is the repository of user mailboxes and user data, and so individual users won’t be able to access their mail boxes. If your organization is in such a situation, you need to think of using exchange database recovery tool to restore the email communication system of the organization at the earliest.
Microsoft Exchange Server stores its information (user mailboxes and user data) as EDB and STM files. Corruption of Exchange Server is due to the corruption of these files. In order to recover the Exchange Server Database, there are many exchange recovery tools available in the market but Kernel for Exchange Server is one such efficient tool that can convert EDB files and associated STM files to PST files to make them accessible by the client program (Microsoft Outlook) of Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Instantly rebuild EDB and STM files and recovers the Exchange Database completely.
- Supports Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 & 5
- Provides facility to migrate the recovered Exchange database to live Exchange Server and Office 365.
- Works in two different modes: Standard Scan and Advanced Scan.
- Recovered mailboxes are available for preview in a hierarchical format.
- Preserves the structure and format of the items (emails and folders) recovered.
- Recover the attachments, zipped attachments and properties (To, Cc, Bcc, Time and Date) of the email items.
- Recover permanently deleted emails and mailboxes. Deleted emails are highlighted in red for easy identification.
- The ‘Search in EDB’ facility of the software enables the user to search for a particular item in the mailbox.
- Recovered email items can be saved in MSG, EML, RTF, HTML and TXT formats.
- Support the latest versions of MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook.
Recovering Exchange Database with the help of the Kernel for Exchange Server is very easy. As its user-interface is very simple and self-explaining, you can figure out the steps for recovery process from the design of the software itself. On launching this exchange recovery tools, a window titled ‘Select Source Exchange Database’ appears. Select the required EDB file or search for it, select the associated STM file (if required), select the destination for temporarily saving the recovered files and click Next. Now, the Select Recovery Mode dialogue box appears. Select the required recovery mode, and select the EDB file version when prompted to do so. Wait for some time and the software will display a hierarchical preview of the recovered files. Finally, you can save them.
The trial version of the Kernel for Exchange Server can be downloaded free. However, the trial version allows saving only first 25 files per folder. You need to purchase the full version for saving everything that is recovered.
Your system need to meet the following requirements for the proper working of the Kernel for Exchange Server.
- Pentium Class Processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 50 MB Free Space (for Software installation)
- Free Disk Space - Enough space to store the recovered files
- Windows (32 & 64 bits): Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, 2002, 2000
- MS Outlook (32 & 64 bits): MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98, 97
- Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 & 5